Support By :


http://vyzewitch.blogspot.com/

http://vyzewitch.blogspot.com/

Soldier: Prince Harry Saved My Gay Ass

Like we didn't have enough reasons to love Prince Harry comes news that the royal once saved a gay soldier from a homophoibc attack. 
In his new memoir, “Out In The Army: My Life as a Gay Solider,” Lance Corporal James Wharton writes that the alleged incident started while stationed in Canada(!) back in 2008 after Wharton "stupidly" and "proudly" revealed to his squad that he spent the night with another male soldier. He was later confronted by "six extremely angry infantry sergeants." A teary-eyed Wharton decided to approach Harry and told him, “I think I'm about to be murdered by the infantry.” He continued: “I didn't hold back: I told him everything that had gone on. I couldn't stop the tears from welling up in my eyes." According to Wharton, the “bewildered” prince quickly responded. "He said: ‘Right. I'm going to sort this [bleep] out once and for all.'" Wharton continues that "Harry climbed out of the tank and started having a go. I worried he was about to make the whole thing worse, but he wasn't holding back. Prince Harry was sticking up for me and putting a stop to the trouble. I had been on track for a battering and had been rescued." Remarkably, Harry allegedly smoothed over the ordeal in minutes: "He came back 10 minutes later and told me the problem had been ‘sorted.'" The former trooper, who left the Army in early 2013, says he "will always be grateful to Harry," adding, "I will never forget what happened."  (Via The Daily Mail)

Penulis : Ferry PG ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Soldier: Prince Harry Saved My Gay Ass ini dipublish oleh Ferry PG pada hari 10 Jun 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Soldier: Prince Harry Saved My Gay Ass
 

0 komentar: