Support By :


http://vyzewitch.blogspot.com/

http://vyzewitch.blogspot.com/

Gay Soldier 'Apologizes' to Prince Harry


James Wharton, the gay soldier who wrote in his memoir, "Out in the Army," that Prince Harry saved him from homophobic attacks from fellow army members, says he now plans to apologize to the royal -- sort of.

After being widely criticized for revealing private conversations he had with Harry, he told The Times: "I am sending over a courtesy note. I decided that I ought to say 'sorry' in a way, I guess." Wharton then backpedaled, saying he wasn't "sorry" for making the conversations public: "I don't know. I'm not sorry."

The soldier also wrote about the prince talking about how he lost his virginity and asking Wharton about being gay. Wharton said of his book: "For me, the four weeks I spent with the prince was the highlight. I would be doing myself down if I had pretended it didn't happen."

Fair enough, mate. I say Britain gives this young man the Army Gold Cross for Ambivalence.

Penulis : Ferry PG ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Gay Soldier 'Apologizes' to Prince Harry ini dipublish oleh Ferry PG pada hari 18 Jun 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Gay Soldier 'Apologizes' to Prince Harry
 

0 komentar: